This is a belated acceptance post for the Versatile Blogger Award, which Moxie Luster nominated me for (along with a few others, which you can check out here if you want).
I’m one of those bloggers that doesn’t usually participate in awards like this (I stopped doing them a while back ’cause they started to pile up too much for me), but I wanted to show my appreciation and happened to write most of this post in a comment on her site already haha, so… I thought I would go ahead with an improper (i.e. fairly lazy) acceptance post.
A few things about me….
- The smell of gasoline is great and people that complain about it are weird.
- I can’t play a single instrument (or sing) despite how much I seem to love music.
- Puppies, dogs, and kittens are awesome. Full grown cats are evil. Panda’s… I’ve never really thought much about.
- I’m two years older than my Dad was when I was born and I’ve got no kids of my own.
- Relationships aren’t one of my strong points.
- I’m told lakes are dirtier but I prefer them over the ocean. The sea is cold, salty, and you’ve got to put up with all that sand on the beach. I hate beaches.
That’s not the right number of things, but that’s what I got. I used her list as a springboard for the six fun facts about me which will be obvious if you read the seven things Moxie listed about herself.
I’m not going to nominate anyone else because, like I hinted at earlier, I’m a bit to lazy for that. I just thought ‘what the hell, why not?’ since I already wrote out a pretty good portion of this in a comment on her acceptance post. Plus her blog is worth checking out: